Gas landlord test certificate £65.00

PAT testing £25.00 a caravan for 10 items then £1.50 per item thereafter

PIR Electrical test £130.00


Book all 3 above together for £200.00


Winter Preparations for a Static Caravan

An unused static caravan can be vulnerable to damage caused by the cold, including flooding by escape of water from Frozen pipes, that is the common problem that people come back to after leaving a static caravan for the winter.

We at Coe's Caravan Services can winterise and open up you caravan at the beginning of the season for you.

Caravan & Holiday Homes PAT Testing

Anyone who lets residential accommodation (such as caravans, static caravans or motorhomes) as a business or for reward is required by law to ensure the equipment they supply as part of the holiday let is safe to use. The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 requires that all mains electrical equipment TV's, kettles, Hair dryers), new or second-hand, supplied with the accommodation must be safe.
Landlords therefore need to regularly maintain the electrical equipment they supply to ensure it is safe. Also, as a caravan owner you have a legal obligation to ensure that any electrical appliance in your holiday home with the potential to cause injury is kept in a safe condition for your visitors to use. The recommended way is to ensure you carryout regular Inspection and Testing.

We are Qualified to City & Guilds 2377-22 PAT Testing (portable appliance testing)

Gas Safety Regulations

According to Gas Safety regulations, if your static caravan is on a RENTED SITE, you must acquire a new gas certificate every year.

What's more, if you are letting out your static caravan or mobile home - even if it's just to friends and family - you MUST get an annual Landlord's Gas Safety certificate.

In most cases, the responsibility falls to the owner to arrange an annual gas certificate, however the site agent will usually have the power to carry this out and bill the owner if it has not been carried out by the agreed deadline.

The record of gas safety should be kept for a minimum of 2 years and a copy available to any occupying tenants.

We are GAS SAFE REGISTERED so we can supply you your land lords certificate